Start date: February 1, 2019 11:00 GMT+1
Duration: 4 weeks (1-3 hours/week, self-paced)
- Grow an understanding of the relevance of creativity and innovation in the current market.
- Become familiar with the state-of-the-art skills and tools you require from generating ideas to testing the prototype.
- Engage and collaborate with other professionals and experts from the design domain.
The course is divided into 5 modules. To make learning more effective and fun, you will find:
- Videos – By thought leaders presenting the topic.
- Hands-on activities – Group activity to be completed by the end of the training.
- Additional resources – for in-depth understand.
Upon completion, participants will receive a document confirming training participation.
This online course is especially designed and administered for those individuals representing SME – Small and Medium size Enterprises that wish to capitalize on the current trends for maximizing their individual potential while potentially adding value to their firms.
No specific course requirements, though we would encourage you to be a part of the face-to-face training held in your respective regions. For details visit CTCC website.