Start date: 1 February 2019. Open.
Duration: Approx. 20 Hours of learning experience. Self-paced.
- Grow an understanding of the relevance of creativity and innovation in the current market.
- Become familiar with the state-of-the-art skills and tools you require from generating ideas to testing the prototype.
- Engage and collaborate with other professionals and experts from the design domain.
The training is divided into 5 modules. To make learning more effective and fun, you will find:
- Videos – By thought leaders presenting the topic.
- CTCC Workshop videos – Get a recap of our Design Thinking workshops.
- Collaboration Space to engage into dialogue with other participants and our creative brokers.
Upon completion of all modules, participants will receive a document confirming training participation.
This online training is especially designed and administered for those individuals representing SME – Small-Medium Enterprises that wish to capitalize on the current trends for maximizing their individual potential while potentially adding value to their firms.
No specific requirements. For details visit CTCC website.