Project in a nutshell
Increasing cooperation between the blue (maritime-led) and green (ecological, environmentally-friendly technologies-led) sector for development and launch of new innovative products, processes and services in our region.
Project partners will work on this idea during the project life from the following regions across the Baltic Sea:
- in Germany – districts (Landkreise) of Mecklen- burg-Vorpommern: Nordwestmecklenburg, Rostock, Vorpommern-Rügen, Vorpommern-Greifswald and district-free city (kreisfreie Stadt): Rostock;
- in Denmark – Regional Municipality of Bornholm and Region Zealand (subregions: Østsjælland, Vest- og Sydsjælland);
- in Sweden – counties of: Kalmar, Blekinge, Skåne and Kronoberg;
- in Lithuania – counties of Klaipėda, Tauragė and Telšiai;
- in Poland – subregions of: Miasto Szczecin, Szczeciński, Stargardzki, Koszaliński, Słupski, Starogardzki, Gdański, Trójmiejski and Elbląski.
Creative Traditional Companies Cooperation project is part-financed by the European Regional Development Fund(ERDF) within the South Baltic Programme 2007-2013.