Benefits for the region
CTCC – Creative Traditional Companies Cooperation
CTCC – Creative Traditional Companies Cooperation is a non-profit project, part-financed from the European Regional Development Funds (ERDF) within the South Baltic Programme 2014-2020.
CTCC consortium consisting of 10 direct partners and more than 30 associated partners aims at enhancing innovation capacity and improving innovation performance within product, service, processes or market portfolios of traditional sector Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises SMEs. Together with creative people from the Creative Industries (design, architecture, adverting and software & games) we work for you – our target group – traditional sector SMEs from the South Baltic Sea Region (SBSR) covering coastal regions of Denmark, Germany, Lithuania, Poland and Sweden until 30 June 2020. In this, we contribute to Blue and Green Growth in the Region and the EU.
In particular, we deliver the following:
- Triple-helix creative- business partnership and creative brokering platform facilitating innovation within traditional SMEs.
- Cross-sectoral innovation training methodology.
- 30 specific demand-driven innovation solutions and business models for traditional SMEs and regions, such as environmentally-friendly and ergonomic ship design, simulators for maritime applications; improved secure and safe navigation signs at harbours and coastal areas.
Four sustainable self-running and financing mechanisms for valorisation beyond the project life:
- yearly Entrepreneurship Contest;
- University-Business Partnership Platform;
- Triple-Helix Training & Retraining Programme
- Cross-border competence mobility centres for cross-innovation.
Next to the project results and outputs, the project delivers a series of benefits for the target groups:
- We work for you and with you to improve your company performance – within product, service, internal organisational processes or marketing (positioning on the market or entering new mar- kets) area.
- We work for you and with you to solve your com- pany problems, provide innovative ways to break- through from the challenges / barriers and open up new ways and horizons.
- We develop for your new business models to ad- opt to the changing economic and social environ- ment (e.g. digitalisation and transformation).
- We will invest time, resources and expertise to provide you with innovation prototypes – pre- launch market solutions – that are of high quality, user-f riendly, high value-driven, sustainable and emphatic.
- We will provide you with the state-of-the-art knowledge, skills and tools from the region and overseas to develop innovations.
- We will enable international networking, exhibiti- on participation and inter-project cooperation to reach out new markets.
- All service package we offer for you is FREE OF CHARGE, NOVEL, REAL-LIFE PROBLEMS SOLVING AND PERFORMANCE IMPROVING.“
We invite you to take part in the research regarding the innovative activity of enterprises. The survay is anonymous.
Thank you for your opinion.