Worked out Methodology
Creativity-driven innovation capacity methodology is applied for both online & physical learning forms for innovation development by joint sectoral collaboration, including SMEs and triple-helix.
The basics of the Triple-Helix methodology are implemented in the CTCC trainings through five (basic) modules:
- Managing Technology & Innovation
- Methods, Technologies, and Tools for Creativity
- Mid Term Evaluation (“wicked problem”)
The concept of Triple Helix, which is viewed as an analytical construct for systematizing the key characteristics of academia–industry-government represents an ‘innovation system’ format that is defined according to a set of components, relationships, and functions.
While learning the process of innovation through the online course or during the workshops, participants are introduced to the creative brokers who will act as “coaches” in helping to relate real experiences to theory. By introducing “hands-on” experts that can convey learned experiences and possessing contacts or networks, the creative brokers are anticipated to bring value in the participant’s learning experience via “training”.
The goal of these trainings is to help participants recognize, develop, and act upon the creativity that they already possess. And besides the accomplishing of this goal, completion of the trainings enables individuals to:
- Identify the characteristics of a creative person that relate to them.
- Develop creative problem-solving skills using the basic elements of the creative process.
- Examine the qualities of a creative environment in real-world settings.
- Evaluate an idea using the creative product criteria.